3087 Innovation Way
Hermitage, PA 16148
(serving Akron, OH & Youngstown, OH)
Toll-Free: 877.216.3342 or 877.21.Medicaid
Categories: Medicaid Pennsylvania, Medicaid planner Pennsylvania, Medicaid expert Pennsylvania, Medicaid Hermitage, Medicaid planner Hermitage, Medicaid Hermitage, Medicaid expert Hermitage, Medicaid Akron, Medicaid planner Akron, Medicaid Akron, Medicaid expert Akron
Our Medicaid consultants in the Akron, Ohio region will help you step-by-step in your Medicaid application process. Medicaid eligibility requirements for Ohio can vary from other states. Therefore, it's important to thoroughly understand your rights when applying for Medicaid in OH as you receive only one chance of applying correctly in order to qualify for Medicaid assistance. However, we advise that you still speak to our Medicaid representative in the Akron area as you may still save a considerable amount of money even if you've handed in your application to the Medicaid office.
Our Medicaid planners can visit you in the comfort of your own home in the Akron OH region and will assist you to reduce your nursing home costs before you enter into your retirement home. Again, we emphasize, even if you've applied for Medicaid our consultants may still help you reduce your Medicaid expenses. It's never too late to call our professional Medicaid experts! The initial consultation is always free so you have absolutely nothing to lose.
Did you know that we guarantee a savings in your nursing home expenses? Call us today to protect your assets from the Medicaid spend down. Our Medicaid experts serve in the Akron OH area. Call our toll-free main line at (877) 21-Medicaid or (877) 216-3342. View below who will be serving you in the Akron area.
Benefits of our Medicaid Experts in Akron, OH
- Guaranteed savings from Medicaid spend down!
- Step-by-step help to save you $100,000 or more in nursing home costs
- Medicaid experts specially serving in the Akron OH area
- You have access to our Medicaid experts who are knowledgeable in the specific Medicaid rules and regulations for Ohio
- Our Medicaid experts keep abreast of any changes of the Medicaid rulings for Ohio
- You will not have to leave the comfort of your home. Our Medicaid representatives will visit you in the Akron area.
- You will learn about Medicaid asset protection and receive help in your application
- You will know what your rights are when a Medicaid officer asks you questions that may or may not be pertinent to your particular case and, thus, possibly be infringing on your rights. Our Medicaid staff will act as your go-between.
- Your intial consultation is always free.
- No sales pressure or sales tactics from our Medicaid staff whatsover
- You will receive friendly and professional advice
- Our Akron Medicaid consultants will help reduce the stress of filling out your Medicaid application form
- You will save valuable time with the assistance of our experts who will guide you every step of the way